Friday, October 2, 2009

I Hate Spiders!

Spiders are not my thing.  They are really not my thing.  But I was out picking tomatoes the other day and came across this big one.  My first thought was "I hope it isn't poisonous!"  So I went and read about it online.  Turns out she isn't poisonous and she is great at eating bad bugs.  So she stays.  But Scott gets to pick the rest of the tomatoes....


5 comments:

  1. That looks HUGE!!! How big was it in inches?? Holy cow! Spiders don't usually bother me unless they're really big! I think I'd have issues with that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is 2+ inches (leg span). I should have put some frame of reference in the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa! 2 posts in one month, settle down there lady! ;-) Just kidding. So how'd you survive living in England all those years with a hatred of spiders? Especially this time of year when they all move indoors to avoid the rain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scary one! Yikes. We have found Black Widows and some huge Wolf Spiders in our yard. Not fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take my spider over a black widow any day!

    ReplyDelete