Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Year's Eve

For New Year's Eve we invited another family over to play games. They had a daughter Bekah's age. Surprisingly enough, both Caleb and Emma fell asleep before midnight. (I really was surprised that Caleb didn't make it.)
Bekah and her friend Randi had a great time decorating the Christmas tree with the streamers. It brought back fun memories of doing the same thing when I was a child.

2 comments:

  1. Perhaps I'm too young - I don't remember the streamers in the tree thing. Looks cool though! We're boring new parents and both of us went to bed at 10:30!! We tried watching a movie but were too tired and ended up just turning it off. What games did you play? Any new ones I haven't heard of yet? We played Blokus with some neighbors the other night. Mom said that the game you gave them is really fun - I'll have to try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree, very festive. Have you tried Smarty Party yet?

    ReplyDelete