Every Christmas Eve we hold our own Christmas Pageant. This year Caleb was Joseph and Emma was Mary. Emma wasn't quite sure what to think of the whole thing. Even though she generally loves dolls, she was a bit more interested in claiming Caleb's broomstick! I was able to get her to sit with the baby Jesus long enough to get a few pictures.
And here is Adam playing Herod the King. I'm not sure where the Cars slipper fits into the story...
This year (after listening to President Eyring's First Presidency Christmas Devotional talk) we added Samuel the Lamanite to our production. Bekah really got into her part--she even spent time beforehand memorizing lines. I think a favorite part of the whole play was when Adam and Caleb threw balls at her while she gave her message up on the wall.
We just got your Christmas letter. Very cute. I am so glad you have a blog now so that we can see what you are up to. Your kids have grown since we saw them last spring. Maddie loves it when I showe her pictures of Emma.
ReplyDeleteGlad you're finally blogging Lor! Can't wait to see more - it'll be nice to keep up on how things are going. Love ya!
ReplyDelete